Report a Pothole

Submit Your Report

Pothole patching starts in March each year. Use this form to report a pothole.

Please note that provincial highways and bridges (including Highway 63 inside and outside of Fort McMurray and the bridges over the Athabasca River) are not maintained by the Municipality. Comments on the condition of highways or the bridges should be directed to the Government of Alberta. For information pertaining to Highway 63 and Highway 881, contact Alberta Transportation (780-427-2731) or contractor Carillion Canada (800-390-2242).

Select File(s)

[No files selected]


Note: The personal information is being collected under the authority of Section 33(c) of the Alberta Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy (FOIP) Act. Your personal information will be used only to follow up on your pothole report. Should you have any questions about the collection and use of this information, please contact Roads Maintenance at or 780-743-7859.